Nick Kyrgios tests positive for cocaine, provisionally suspended from tennis | The World | ABC NEWS
Australian tennis star Nick Kyrgios has said he tested positive for cocaine on the Spanish island of Mallorca and has issued an apology. The International Tennis Integrity Agency (ITIA) said he had been “provisionally suspended” from competing and coaching since August 4. The ITIA said Kyrgios could appeal his suspension, but has not done so. He said he would step away from public life for 28 days to “focus on getting myself right”. Europe Correspondent Elias Clure gives an update on The World.
Subscribe: http://ab.co/1svxLVE
Note: In most cases, our captions are auto-generated.
#ABCNEWS #ABCNEWSAustralia #ABCTheWorld #ABCAsiaPacific

